Nothing brings me greater joy than discovering new gluten free products. In fact, last week when I randomly found gluten free corn tortilla bowls at my local grocery store 5 things happened:
1) I took a picture for posterity.
2) I did a little happy dance.
3) Call it divine intervention but this gluten free Mexican recipe for vegetarian taco bowls materialized in my head.
4) I ate gluten free taco bowls for dinner.
5) Now all I want to do is taco-bout this delicious gluten free vegetarian taco bowl recipe!
I love Tequila and I love Mexican food so naturally Cinco de Mayo is as big a deal as Christmas at my house and the next day is all about recovery. Luckily these nachos are a gluten free breakfast of champions guaranteed to cure any lingering Cinco de Mayo illness.